Adventure adventure seed al amarja Ambient music Board game Call of Cthulhu cavemen character class cover das schwarze auge Discworld dragon Dungeon Dungeons & Dragon Dungeons & Dragons Editions of Dungeons & Dragons elves Fantasy Game Games J. R. R. Tolkien labyrinth lord Lord of the Rings Martian Midgard monster Music one page dungeon Open Game License over the edge Poland Role-playing Role-playing game Roleplaying roleplaying history rpg science fiction Spam table Terry Pratchett The Dark Eye traveller undead Uruk-Hai Usenet
- [Spes Magna Games] A Request from Spes Magna Games June 18, 2013I established Spes Magna Games roundabout December 2009. Between then and now, I’ve written and published almost 20 gaming PDFs, mostly for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. On average, I guesstimate I’ve made about $25 a month from the sale of my PDFs. That’s not a lot; I’m in no danger of retiring early, but that’s okay. I run Spes Magna Games because I lov […]
- [Greyhawk Grognard] Bestiary Art June 18, 2013The prolific group of artists have begun to start sending in the first pieces for the upcoming Adventures Dark and Deep Bestiary, and I thought I'd share a few with you all. First up is the giant boring beetle by Chris Letzelter:And I thought I'd also show you one of the new undead dragon types, the tumulus dragon by John Bingham:So far with more t […]
- [Not The Singularity] Mushroom Wars passes 1,000,000 downloads June 18, 2013What marks a good game vs a bad one. Is it the addictive nature of the game? How about the quality of the game itself? Is it the number of people playing it? For each of us, this answer may be different but one thing is certain, any game that has over one million players must be good. i-Free Innovations, a leading mobile game and apps producer, together with […]
- [JP On Gaming] Warmachine Mercenaries: Ashlynn D'Elyse June 18, 2013Here is a model of the mercenary warcaster Ashlynn D'Elyse from the Mercenary Faction. The original model has an odd posture - which still remains. However, I decided to add a banner. You know my weakness for banners. The resulting model really seems like a rebel leader. Like so many of the Warmachine models I painted recently, I have yet to get to fiel […]
- [Tabletop Shop Talk] Making Superman Truly Invulnerable In Fate Core June 18, 2013Making Superman Truly Invulnerable In Fate Core: I was JUST thinking about how you'd run a Superhero game in Fate Core, and I discovered this kick-ass article on just that very topic. Also of note: Fate Core/Accelerated stats for the Justice League and the Avengers, and an article on how to use Aspects to cover Iron Man's many gadget.
- [Aggregate Cognizance] Owning Your Shit (Yes...Again) June 18, 2013When someone swipes content from someone else - whether it be art, or an audio sample, or a paragraph, or a map, or even a very specific idea/implementation - most people's initial intent in pointing out the source is not to try to serve as tattletales to the original IP owner. We know policing IP is the job of the creator. The purpose is to point out t […]
- [The Other Side] For those that say Mystara is dead June 18, 2013There is this, http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4news/20130618#87045Ok, so yeah, it's not the same as having a game world or new product but it does show that Wizards is still interested in the IP and they still use it.Either way I'll be buying this.
- [Berin Kinsman's Dire Blog] Character Workbook: Ninja for PFRPG June 18, 2013Character creation and leveling up can be confusing, even for experienced players. There's a lot of keep track of, including abilities to choose and statistics to be recalculated. Character Workbook: Ninja for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is a game aid designed to walk you through the process and help you keep track of all those changes. It's no […]
- [Tenkar's Tavern] A Kickstarter That Needs a Priest - ZEITGEIST AP hardcover compilation (Pathfinder & D&D 4E) June 18, 2013Well, I gotta give it to Morrus - he certainly knows how to grab attention ;)In all seriousness, what little work I've seen from E.N. Publishing has been fairly good (admittedly that is from the 3e days), but as I play neither Pathfinder nor 4e, this is all wasted on me.If I did play either, the $60 price point for the color HC edition and all of the st […]
- [The Wargate] Terrain Log: Cityfight Barricades June 18, 2013Today we're going to look at a piece that languished in the vault here at the Wargate for quite some time before someone dug it out and painted it. It's a set of Games Workshop Urban Barricades and Walls for Warhammer 40,000 that we obtained shortly after it's release, but for some reason it wasn't even broken out of the shell until just […]
- At work. the girl on the other desk has been talking on her private phone nonstop since 2pm. I mean, how?! Doesn't her ear hurt? scribbled 2 weeks ago
- Wet! And work! And wet! And work! And did i mention how fucking wet it is? And how much i hate morning shifts? scribbled 2 weeks ago
- Benefits of technically being a country bumpkin: car registration is far easier and faster scribbled 2 weeks ago
- bi.gazeta.pl/im/eb/aa/d5/z1… nationalists? neonazis? no, just some hooligans trying to blackmail the city council. same thing essentially. #lodz scribbled 2 weeks ago
- Buying a car. Well, my girlfriend is. I guess used car dealers are the same everywhere. scribbled 2 weeks ago