Adventure adventure seed al amarja Ambient music Board game Call of Cthulhu cavemen character class cover das schwarze auge Discworld dragon Dungeon Dungeons & Dragon Dungeons & Dragons Editions of Dungeons & Dragons elves Fantasy Game Games J. R. R. Tolkien labyrinth lord Lord of the Rings Martian Midgard monster Music one page dungeon Open Game License over the edge Poland Role-playing Role-playing game Roleplaying roleplaying history rpg science fiction Spam table Terry Pratchett The Dark Eye traveller undead Uruk-Hai Usenet
- [Exchange of Realities] Reprise: Secondary Character Exercise: Someone Else's Story June 20, 2013Originally posted January 27, 2010. One of the biggest problems people often see with secondary characters is when their creator doesn't take much of an interest in them. I'm not saying they suddenly need to steal the story, but it helps to spend a little time in their heads, make them more than just caricatures on the page. Empathize with them, if […]
- [HeroPress] Behind The Scenes On The Lone Ranger... June 20, 2013Disney's The Lone Ranger is scheduled to open in the UK on August 9, featuring Armie Hammer as the titular hero and Johnny Depp as Tonto.
- [Roles, Rules and Rolls] One-Phrase Alignments and the New Prophet June 20, 2013I'll say it again: healing characters are important. My current campaign party is having the cleric ("prophet" in 52 Pages) sit out for the summer, and boy are they scared. Potions compensate somewhat, but especially on long expeditions, there's nothing like renewable healing.From 4th Edition, Wizards' D&D has seen this as a prob […]
- [Obskures.de | Die unerträgliche Leichtigkeit des Geekseins] Numenera: Tales from the Ninth World erschienen June 20, 2013Numenera: Tales from the Ninth World. Monte Cook Games legen langsam aber sicher los. Das Rollenspiel Numenera soll beim Drucker sein und vorab gibt es via drivethruRPG eine Anthologie (2,99 $ 83 Seiten) von Monte Cook und Shanna Germain, um einen ersten Vorgeschmack zu geben. “THERE HAVE BEEN EIGHT PREVIOUS WORLDS. Each world stretched across vast millenn […]
- [Tweet RPG] Supporting the Maelstrom Domesday Kickstarter! June 20, 2013I'm helping out with the promotion for the Maelstrom Domesday Kickstarter by Arion games - they're reinvigorating this classic RPG and you can get some great rewards by supporting. Here are the details: After nearly 30 years, the classic Maelstrom RPG gets a brand new edition - complete with new setting and revised rules!The Maelstrom RPG was first […]
- [ROFL Initiative] Comments are Fixed! June 20, 2013Trololol!Last week or so I linked the comments on this blog to Google+. Little did I know that such an action would prompt my dear readers to sign up for an account in order to comment. I have now removed the feature and you may all resume commenting per usual.I apologize for the inconvenience.
- [Neuroglyph Games] EN World News -- PARSEC RPG by Jolly Roger Games June 20, 2013Another week has gone, and first day of summer is only a couple days away! And with Wednesday here once again, I have a new review posted over on EN World News. Greetings again, Dear Readers and Fellow Gamers, and I thank you for stopping by my Neuroglyph Games blogsite! My trend in reviewing one science-fiction roleplaying games after another seems to be ca […]
- [Swords & Stitchery - Old Time Sewing & Table Top Rpg Blog] "Star Trek Continues" Clip And Star Ships & Space Men Second Edition June 20, 2013Star Trek Continues V03 "Happy Birthday, Scotty" from Star Trek Continues on Vimeo.In case you haven't seen 'Star Trek Continues' here's a pretty funny little clip from the episode " Happy Birthday, Scotty" that clearly shows what happens when the crew of the Enterprise upgrades their hand phasers. I was reminded of t […]
- [TaleSmith Productions] Into the Maelstrom: Artist Update -- The Artic Base! June 20, 2013Soooo purty!So our 7 girls each has their bases in their own regions they control. But here is where their Camelot is hidden to meet on neutral ground. And Comicbookist does an amazing job once again! The Maelstrom Arctic Baseby the Comicbookist
- [Keith J Davies -- In My Campaign] Anthony Node-Based Design June 20, 2013When building a scenario or other campaign entity, I like to graphs to show in an abstract way how various things link to each other. Sometimes I like to build purely organically, constructing these graphs as I think of the entities, but lately I’ve been taking a page from the eurogames design pattern — build the structure first, then fill in the content. Th […]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.