Adventure adventure seed al amarja Ambient music Board game Call of Cthulhu cavemen character class cover das schwarze auge Discworld dragon Dungeon Dungeons & Dragon Dungeons & Dragons Editions of Dungeons & Dragons elves Fantasy Game Games J. R. R. Tolkien labyrinth lord Lord of the Rings Martian Midgard monster Music one page dungeon Open Game License over the edge Poland Role-playing Role-playing game Roleplaying roleplaying history rpg science fiction Spam table Terry Pratchett The Dark Eye traveller undead Uruk-Hai Usenet
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- I haven't heard the word "godown" (for a dockside warehouse) ever before. and all of a sudden it shows up in two unrelated texts. scribbled 1 day ago
- another weird evening for me/morning for the rest of the world. I am getting old. night shifts used to be fun... scribbled 1 day ago
- Sunday morning and of course the bus runs away. I just want to sleep! scribbled 2 days ago
- of course, when does the city cut down trees outside my window? right after my night shift. are they checking my schedule now? scribbled 3 days ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=CxKWTz… it's kinda funny how Pearl Jam is my favorite band and I haven't listened to them for three years. scribbled 3 days ago