Adventure adventure seed al amarja Ambient music Board game Call of Cthulhu cavemen character class cover das schwarze auge Discworld dragon Dungeon Dungeons & Dragon Dungeons & Dragons Editions of Dungeons & Dragons elves Fantasy Game Games J. R. R. Tolkien labyrinth lord Lord of the Rings Martian Midgard monster Music one page dungeon Open Game License over the edge Poland Role-playing Role-playing game Roleplaying roleplaying history rpg science fiction Spam table Terry Pratchett The Dark Eye traveller undead Uruk-Hai Usenet
- [The DM from Outremer] Review: Adventurer Conqueror King System (Part 1) June 20, 2013Okay, so I bought this system a couple months ago, read through it, started drafting a review, lost my hard drive, and now I'm starting it all over from scratch. Criminey. Anyway, so yes the Adventurer Conqueror King System (ACKS) is one of those D&D old school renaissance (OSR) systems. However, that's not why I bought it. I bought it beca […]
- [ST Wild On Roleplaying] Fianyarr: Angelics & Demonics June 20, 2013Often angelics are guardian figures who advise communities.(Skyrim)The difference between Angelics and Demonics is the difference between a benevolent relationship with kindly ones and an ambivalent or sometimes malevolent relationships with others. You see, most monsters in Fianyarr are unabashedly so. This means that players never have to worry about if […]
- [Casting Shadows] Tempering the Man of Steel June 20, 2013I am not one who makes a habit of following Superman. I respect the challenges faced by authors who must write compelling stories for such a complex and powerful character, but other than the foundation of self-control and morality on which he is built, Superman holds little attraction for me as entertainment. All that said, … Read more
- [Casting Shadows] Saturday Seed ~ 160 (Call of Cthulhu) June 20, 2013This video Saturday Seed is being planted for Call of Cthulhu, in response to several mysterious craters being carved into the very depths of the earth around my quiet home. My Saturday Seeds also reappear onAncient Scrollon random Saturdays~ The seed The seed is built around the usual uncertainties arising from unknown agents with unknown … Read more
- [Casting Shadows] Saturday Seed ~ 159 (Mutants&Masterminds) June 20, 2013This litigious seed is being planted for Mutants and Masterminds, especially on the street level hero scale where the threat of capture by the police is a very real one. My Saturday Seeds also reappear onAncient Scrollon random Saturdays~ The seed The seed involves all those difficult questions about vigilantes, being above the law, being … Read more
- [Frugal GM] GM Prep Tip: Spell Effects Templates June 19, 2013To be honest, this GM Prep Tip is just as useful for players, assuming your GM approves.This tip also assumes that you play using a battlemat or map of some sort, online or off.In the past I've used soft, flexible craft foam to create spell effects templates. When my DS Invoker (this was 4th Edition HackMaster) started tossing Lightning Bolts and Fireba […]
- [Land of Nod] Enter the Geo-Metrons [New Monsters] June 19, 2013Inspired by Adventure TimeIn the vast cosmos there are many weird entities to encounter and fight. These are three of them.Hell-SphereSmall Aberration, Chaotic (LE), Average Intelligence, Gang (1d3)Hit Dice: 4Armor Class: 17 [Silver]Attack: 2 fire whips (10-ft. range; 1d4 + 1d6 fire)Speed: Fly 30Save: F15 R14 W11XP: 400 (CL 5)Hell-spheres look like ruby colo […]
- [The Artifact RPG] Not Worried June 19, 2013“Why are we camped here? I brought this up before! You said you weren’t worried about it. I said that this was not a defensible position and you said you could fortify it! I don’t see any fortifications Andre! All I see is a hole you cut into the wall. A hole that is useless as an escape route because it goes nowhere! We are about to be overrun and you start […]
- [Dastardly Designed Games] Al Qadim - The Skeleton Cleric June 19, 2013Last night's game of Al Qadim went very well. The players continued their forary into the cistern under the Gazebeo and also learned that something else had once occupied the Inn besides the old wizard and inn keeper when they encountered sand skiff tracks and followed them back to a hidden stable that was located within the Inn. Inside the stable they […]
- [Geek Native] Wizards without Coats: Just kill us already! June 19, 2013< PreviousWizards without CoatsMost recent What’s worse than being captive? Being a captive audience. In this week’s Wizards without Coats, V Shane rises to all new evils! The post Wizards without Coats: Just kill us already! appeared first on Geek Native.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.