- [Boardgames] Alternate Settlers of Catan Tiles
- [Call of Cthulhu] Classic Haunting
- [Tools] Free Character Portraits
- [RPG Music] Fantasy Ambient
- Terry Pratchett and the Maggi Soup Adverts
- Wilderlands of... Science Fiction?
- [Labyrinth Lord] Thief Skills for everyone!
- Diary of the Doctor Who Role-Playing Games
- [Traveller] Dying in Mongoose Traveller Character Generation
- [Perry Rhodan] Perry Rhodan #1 Operation Stardust
Adventure adventure seed al amarja Ambient music Board game Call of Cthulhu cavemen character class cover das schwarze auge Discworld dragon Dungeon Dungeons & Dragon Dungeons & Dragons Editions of Dungeons & Dragons elves Fantasy Game Games J. R. R. Tolkien labyrinth lord Lord of the Rings Martian Midgard monster Music one page dungeon Open Game License over the edge Poland Role-playing Role-playing game Roleplaying roleplaying history rpg science fiction Spam table Terry Pratchett The Dark Eye traveller undead Uruk-Hai Usenet
- [Accessible Games] Time Heroes -- Saturday Morning Cartoons, Fate Style! May 25, 2013I am pleased to announced that I will be doing layout for Time Heroes, an awesome new Fate RPG that seeks to recreate the feel of Saturday Morning Cartoons. Time Heroes is witty, creative, light-hearted, and most of all fun. Using the Fate system (a derivative of the Fudge RPG) Time Heroes allows players to tell stories that are as whacky and fantastic as th […]
- [Norvendae] Game of Roles: The Hospitaler May 25, 2013So I wanted to wrap up my remix classes. That usually isn’t the best attitude to have when you go into a creative project, but that’s how it was with my Paladin remix. Here’s the Heroic Hospitaler class: Download: Essentials Hospitaler (Paladin) v.1 One of my other players expressed an interest in playing a class that had a power similar to the Guardian char […]
- [Obskures.de | Die unerträgliche Leichtigkeit des Geekseins] Mind's Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade via Kickstarter May 25, 2013Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade (By Night Studios) Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade. By Night Studios lizenzierte das World of Darkness Live Action Roleplaying (LARP) von White Wolf und bietet nun ihre modernisierte berarbeitung ber Kickstarter an. Am 9. July 2013 sollte die Crowdfunding-Kollekte zumindest 60000 $ beinhalten, damit das P […]
- [Bookscorpion's Lair] Bestiary, Part 2 May 25, 2013Some old scientific illustrations as inspiration.source 1source 2source 3
- [HeroPress] Why The Universe Loves Ralph Wiggum! May 25, 2013Thanks to Calvin's Canadian Cave Of Cool for this majestic Ralph-ism to round off today's Geek Day celebrations!
- [Tagsessions] In Flux e02 : Shadows of Esteren May 25, 201304/28/2013In FluxEpisode Two"Donan's Journal - Trapped between a child and a hard place"My name is Donan Roik.I am an Investigator. And recent events have made me realize that the world hides more frightening things in the light than in the shadows. Oh where to begin. My trip to the North was definitely not a smooth one. And as I mentione […]
- [The Grumpy GM] Adventure Report - Ormid et al - The Blue Lords Lair (Part 2) May 25, 2013Ormid et Al (Covering Events from 19:45 19/5/51 to 22:00 30/5/51)The entity in the chamber appears to be some kind of animate, forged from the lightning breath of the Blue Lord; a fearsome and unnatural foe. However, it does not appear hostile, and the group quickly realise that it must be somehow related to moving beyond the highly decorated pentagonal cham […]
- [Parhoon Naval Yards] A Cold Wind Blows Through Arkham May 25, 2013Kathryn and I sat down with Andrea, Anke, and Ralf to play Arkham Horror. It was the first time for Andrea, Anke, and Ralf. After about 30 minutes of explanation we started the game.Standing on the streets of Arkham causes you to lose 1 health, because of Ithaqua's cold wind.Things started fairly well. I was well equipped to deal with monsters, as was R […]
- [The Other Side] 1,000,000 Page Views! May 25, 2013I hit 1,000,000 pages views earlier today!Not too shabby really!Planning some stuff to celebrate! Keep an eye open.
- [Tenkar's Tavern] Thinking of a "Red Shirt" Funnel for the Stars Without Numbers "Drop In / Drop Out" Campaign... May 25, 2013One of my regular players ( +Keith J Davies I'm looking at you) brought up the idea of using the "red shirts" as 0-level characters and treating each session as a bit of a funnel - surviving "red shirts" get to level up and actually become identifiable crew members (they reach level 1). I simply love the idea. "The Funnel" […]
- And back to the daily drudgery. scribbled 13 hours ago
- Now the alarm goes off whenever someone in the building opens a door. Argh. scribbled 14 hours ago
- Fire alarm at work. That shift turned out more exciting than expected scribbled 14 hours ago
- Foul mood. Really foul mood. scribbled 17 hours ago
- 6am shifts are the worst. scribbled 19 hours ago