Adventure adventure seed al amarja Ambient music Board game Call of Cthulhu cavemen character class cover das schwarze auge Discworld dragon Dungeon Dungeons & Dragon Dungeons & Dragons Editions of Dungeons & Dragons elves Fantasy Game Games J. R. R. Tolkien labyrinth lord Lord of the Rings Martian Midgard monster Music one page dungeon Open Game License over the edge Poland Role-playing Role-playing game Roleplaying roleplaying history rpg science fiction Spam table Terry Pratchett The Dark Eye traveller undead Uruk-Hai Usenet
- [Norvendae] When To End Ongoing Effects May 22, 2013Ongoing Save Ends Effects (May 10, 2013) You know, I think maybe — just maybe — any effect that isn’t “until end of next turn” probably ought to be save-ends. I’ve been thinking about it since I wrote about a week and a half ago, that maybe save-ends encompasses anything that isn’t more limited. Largely for simplicity, mind you. So what I’m saying is, if an […]
- [Roles, Dice, and Fun] Designing a OSR Heartbreaker -- The Framework May 22, 2013I my last post I stated, that I wanted to a D&D retro-clone heartbreaker, and so I do – and have actually done – and with this design diary I want to reflect upon my design choices and bit by bit reveal the rule set. At first I have for the last few years been […]
- [HeroPress] Snikt! May 22, 2013The Wolverine looks really good: samurai, ninjas, modern day Japan, what's not to like?And even Man Of Steel is starting to look quite good with this most recent trailer:Another great year for superhero movies!
- [The Other Side] Review: Castles & Crusades Codex Celtarum May 22, 2013Castles & Crusades Codex CeltarumOh I have have been looking forward to this book and doing this review for a while. Regular readers here know that I LOVE Celtic myths. I filled Ghosts of Albion with them, the Witch has them as well and there are plenty of posts here about them. Though for me it isn't just Celtic myths, but Irish myth in particula […]
- [...and the sky full of dust] Against the Giants: Session Fifty Nine May 22, 2013After spending a week buying supplies, recuperating, and gathering rumours, Hurin is escorted back to his people in the Dim Forest. The remnants of the elves have temporarily taken up residence in the abandoned town of Hocholve, and there the party are welcomed and honoured as heroes; they are also asked to further aid the elves.Hurin wants to reclaim the el […]
- [Perpetual Geek Machine] The Geekly, PGM's Weekly Report of Cool Geek Things! (5/22/13) May 22, 2013It’s that time again… time for the Geekly, PGM’s weekly report on the strange and wonderful geeky things we see around the Internet! First up are the new shirts being featured at Shirt.woot right now. All the Foods has some great designs, like the Portal shirt This Was A Triumph. And they’ve got a bunch [...]
- [Geek Native] Wizards without Coats: Props May 22, 2013Our weekly Wizards without Coats series from V Shane continues with this sombre story of the horrors PCs face when the GM runs out of props. Has this horrible event ever happened to you? Share your experience in the comments below. The post Wizards without Coats: Props appeared first on Geek Native.
- [Ruthless Diastema Games BlogCast] Comedian Paul Gilmartin: Depression Myths and Truths May 22, 2013This made my year. Check out Paul’s podcast, The Mental Illness Happy Hour. It could change your life; it could save your life.The post Comedian Paul Gilmartin: Depression Myths and Truths appeared first on Geeky & Genki.
- [Dice Monkey] Dungeons of Dread May 22, 2013With the rerelease of classic D&D products, it was only a matter of time before Wizards unleashed the most fearsome of their dungeons back into the world. Dungeons of Dread is a fantastic new supplement that provides for classic dungeons for your 1st Edition victims… I mean… players. These are the four classic S-Series adventures designed by the venerate […]
- [El Dado Inquieto] Noticias de mayo de 2013 (Cuarta parte) May 22, 2013AJJRR: 1r Torneo de Catan L'Associaci de Jugadores i Jugadors de Rol de Reus (AJJRR) celebrar su 1r Torneo del juego de mesa Catan el prximo domingo 26 de mayo de 9:30h a 15:30h. El torneo, clasificatorio para el campeonato estatal oficial, se celebrar en la nueva sede de la entidad, situada en C/ Eduard Toda n. 12 de Reus y tiene un precio de inscripci […]
- I haven't heard the word "godown" (for a dockside warehouse) ever before. and all of a sudden it shows up in two unrelated texts. scribbled 1 day ago
- another weird evening for me/morning for the rest of the world. I am getting old. night shifts used to be fun... scribbled 2 days ago
- Sunday morning and of course the bus runs away. I just want to sleep! scribbled 3 days ago
- of course, when does the city cut down trees outside my window? right after my night shift. are they checking my schedule now? scribbled 4 days ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=CxKWTz… it's kinda funny how Pearl Jam is my favorite band and I haven't listened to them for three years. scribbled 4 days ago