- [Boardgames] Alternate Settlers of Catan Tiles
- [RPG Music] Fantasy Ambient
- [Call of Cthulhu] Resources
- [Call of Cthulhu] Classic Haunting
- [Tools] Free Character Portraits
- [Tools] Creating soundscapes with Syrinscape
- [Labyrinth Lord] Thief Skills for everyone!
- Terry Pratchett and the Maggi Soup Adverts
- [Perry Rhodan] Perry Rhodan #1 Operation Stardust
Adventure adventure seed al amarja Ambient music Board game Call of Cthulhu cavemen character class cover das schwarze auge Discworld dragon Dungeon Dungeons & Dragon Dungeons & Dragons Editions of Dungeons & Dragons elves Fantasy Game Games J. R. R. Tolkien labyrinth lord Lord of the Rings Martian Midgard monster Music one page dungeon Open Game License over the edge Poland Role-playing Role-playing game Roleplaying roleplaying history rpg science fiction Spam table Terry Pratchett The Dark Eye traveller undead Uruk-Hai Usenet
- [The Other Side] 1,000,000 Page Views! May 25, 2013I hit 1,000,000 pages views earlier today!Not too shabby really!Planning some stuff to celebrate! Keep an eye open.
- [Tenkar's Tavern] Thinking of a "Red Shirt" Funnel for the Stars Without Numbers "Drop In / Drop Out" Campaign... May 25, 2013One of my regular players ( +Keith J Davies I'm looking at you) brought up the idea of using the "red shirts" as 0-level characters and treating each session as a bit of a funnel - surviving "red shirts" get to level up and actually become identifiable crew members (they reach level 1). I simply love the idea. "The Funnel" […]
- [Swords & Stitchery - Old Time Sewing & Table Top Rpg Blog] Review Of The FREE LL/ACKS MONSTER CONVERSION GUIDE May 25, 2013Introduction Alright this is a one page conversion from Labyrinth Lord Monsters into the wonderful Adventurer, Conqueror, King system. The conversion looks pretty straight forward and it looks very well done. There's not much in the way of complicated side bits or over the top number crunching nonsense.You can get it right over on GorgonMilk's Blog […]
- [The Bleeding Scroll] Recurring Motives and Improvisation May 25, 2013A little late thought for today: When improvising a game, using recurring motives makes the game feel more sophisticated and better planned. It helps to create foreshadowing to the continuation of the game, while also creates a way to bring the story back to normal when internal consistency is broken. Motive also has the connection to higher degrees of prepa […]
- [Geek Native] WizKids start the Dominion War in Star Trek: Attack Wing! May 25, 2013WizKids/NECA has kicked off the Dominion War with an organised play event to launch the forthcoming Star Trek: HeroClix game Star Trek: Attack Wing. The Dominion War is a big deal in the Star Trek universe and perhaps one of the most dramatic times in the Alpha Quadrant. The Breen Confederacy and the Jem’Hadar have allied with the Cardassion Union to bring t […]
- [Creative Mountain Games] Top Ten Tabletop Game Kickstarters plus Analysis from Forbeck and Mathe May 25, 2013Over on icv2.com, they have put together a top ten list for Kickstarter projects of a tabletop gaming nature. See more here! In a related article, Matt Forbeck provides some analysis for the success of the top funders here! Furthermore, check out the detailed comparison of "IndieGoGo.com versus Kickstarter.com" by James Mathe here!
- [The Crooked Staff Blog] Dungeon Monthly (May 2013) May 25, 2013Here's this month's free map (a rather extravagant crossroads/intersection):Note that unnumbered versions of this map (suitable for virtual tabletops) can also be found in the following G+ albums:50 pixel per grid square album70 pixel per grid square album
- [Flames Rising] Mind's Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade on Kickstarter May 25, 2013Support the return of Mind’s Eye Theatre and help us create the ultimate Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade book! It’s a New Night Twenty years ago, White Wolf unveiled Mind's Eye Theatre. It ushered in an entirely new era of immersive and interactive entertainment, and added a vibrant new dimension to roleplaying games. Even though it has been […]
- [Dark Paths and Wandered Roads] Wandered Roads 21 May 25, 2013Wandered Roads of VarisiaSession 21February 23, 2013Campaign TimelineSearching for CluesOathday, 20th of LamashanVoon's WagonBright and early, the party rises and prepares for the day. Ehlyna and Ellie volunteer to take the wagon down to the shore to find Voon's people and deliver it while everyone else agrees to go scout out Foxglove's townho […]
- [HACKED BY PERFECTIONIST] I made a shirt! May 25, 2013Zazzle isn’t the cheapest place to make a product but I have always liked the ascii art Cthulhu. Anyway if any of you guys like it you can pick it up for$27.95.
- And back to the daily drudgery. scribbled 9 hours ago
- Now the alarm goes off whenever someone in the building opens a door. Argh. scribbled 10 hours ago
- Fire alarm at work. That shift turned out more exciting than expected scribbled 10 hours ago
- Foul mood. Really foul mood. scribbled 13 hours ago
- 6am shifts are the worst. scribbled 15 hours ago