- [Boardgames] Alternate Settlers of Catan Tiles
- [Call of Cthulhu] Classic Haunting
- [Tools] Free Character Portraits
- [Labyrinth Lord] Thief Skills for everyone!
- [RPG Music] Fantasy Ambient
- [Tools] Creating soundscapes with Syrinscape
- [Traveller] Dying in Mongoose Traveller Character Generation
- Terry Pratchett and the Maggi Soup Adverts
- Wilderlands of... Science Fiction?
Adventure adventure seed al amarja Ambient music Board game Call of Cthulhu cavemen character class cover das schwarze auge Discworld dragon Dungeon Dungeons & Dragon Dungeons & Dragons Editions of Dungeons & Dragons elves Fantasy Game Games J. R. R. Tolkien labyrinth lord Lord of the Rings Martian Midgard monster Music one page dungeon Open Game License over the edge Poland Role-playing Role-playing game Roleplaying roleplaying history rpg science fiction Spam table Terry Pratchett The Dark Eye traveller undead Uruk-Hai Usenet
- [Tenkar's Tavern] Swamp Hag (A Swords & Wizardry Monster) May 26, 2013Hag, SwampHit Dice: 4 (20 HP)Armor Class: 5Attacks: 2 Claws (1d4), 1 Bite (1d6) or by weapon, 1 Bite (1d6)Saving Throw: 12Special: Poisonous Bite (a successful bite attack requires the victim to make a save or be paralyzed for 2d4 rounds)Alignment: ChaosNumber Encountered: 1d6Challenge Level/XP: 6 / 400Swamp Hags, like most of the variations of hag, feas […]
- [Asparagus Jumpsuit] Character Workbook: Sorcerer May 26, 2013Character creation and leveling up can be confusing, even for experienced players. There's a lot of keep track of, including abilities to choose and statistics to be recalculated. The Character Workbook line for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is a series of game aids designed to walk you through the process and help you keep track of all those changes. […]
- [HACKED BY PERFECTIONIST] Cheaper Shirt! May 26, 2013Zazzle is a bit high when you make it all fancy, so instead of using an image I just made two lines of text. Hope someone out there enjoys this. EDIT:Memorial Weekend Sale: 15% OFF ALL Products! Use Code: 15OFFPRODUCT Ends Monday
- [Accessible Games] Time Heroes -- Saturday Morning Cartoons, Fate Style! May 25, 2013I am pleased to announced that I will be doing layout for Time Heroes, an awesome new Fate RPG that seeks to recreate the feel of Saturday Morning Cartoons. Time Heroes is witty, creative, light-hearted, and most of all fun. Using the Fate system (a derivative of the Fudge RPG) Time Heroes allows players to tell stories that are as whacky and fantastic as th […]
- [Norvendae] Game of Roles: The Hospitaler May 25, 2013So I wanted to wrap up my remix classes. That usually isn’t the best attitude to have when you go into a creative project, but that’s how it was with my Paladin remix. Here’s the Heroic Hospitaler class: Download: Essentials Hospitaler (Paladin) v.1 One of my other players expressed an interest in playing a class that had a power similar to the Guardian char […]
- [Obskures.de | Die unerträgliche Leichtigkeit des Geekseins] Mind's Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade via Kickstarter May 25, 2013Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade (By Night Studios) Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade. By Night Studios lizenzierte das World of Darkness Live Action Roleplaying (LARP) von White Wolf und bietet nun ihre modernisierte berarbeitung ber Kickstarter an. Am 9. July 2013 sollte die Crowdfunding-Kollekte zumindest 60000 $ beinhalten, damit das P […]
- [Bookscorpion's Lair] Bestiary, Part 2 May 25, 2013Some old scientific illustrations as inspiration.source 1source 2source 3
- [HeroPress] Why The Universe Loves Ralph Wiggum! May 25, 2013Thanks to Calvin's Canadian Cave Of Cool for this majestic Ralph-ism to round off today's Geek Day celebrations!
- [Tagsessions] In Flux e02 : Shadows of Esteren May 25, 201304/28/2013In FluxEpisode Two"Donan's Journal - Trapped between a child and a hard place"My name is Donan Roik.I am an Investigator. And recent events have made me realize that the world hides more frightening things in the light than in the shadows. Oh where to begin. My trip to the North was definitely not a smooth one. And as I mentione […]
- [The Grumpy GM] Adventure Report - Ormid et al - The Blue Lords Lair (Part 2) May 25, 2013Ormid et Al (Covering Events from 19:45 19/5/51 to 22:00 30/5/51)The entity in the chamber appears to be some kind of animate, forged from the lightning breath of the Blue Lord; a fearsome and unnatural foe. However, it does not appear hostile, and the group quickly realise that it must be somehow related to moving beyond the highly decorated pentagonal cham […]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.